Siam Legal International

Author Archive: Siam Legal International

Siam Legal is a full service law firm but it has an extensive range of immigration, corporate, and real estate experience accessible to clients both domestically and internationally. It has offices strategically located throughout the major cities in Thailand including Chiang Mai, Pattaya, Hua Hin, Samui and Phuket along with international representative offices in Australia, London and Las Vegas.


การเปลี่ยนสถานะเพื่อการพำนักถาวรในสหรัฐฯสามารถอ้างสิทธิ์ได้ขึ้นอยู่กับประเภทของวีซ่าที่ท่านได้ทำการยื่นขอ ท่านไม่สามารถเป็นผู้พำนักถาวรโดยใช้วีซ่าชั่วคราว (Non-immigrant Visa) แม้ว่าท่านสามารถเป็นผู้พำนักถาวรโดยใช้วีซ่าถาวร (Immigrant Visa) ได้ โดยทั่วไปท่านสามารถเป็นผู้พำนักถาวรได้โดยยึดตามการสนับสนุนจากสมาชิกครอบครัวหรือนายจ้าง หรือสถานะของท่านในฐานะเป็นผู้ลี้ภัย สำหรับผู้ถือวีซ่า K1 และ วีซ่า K2 หากท่านมีวีซ่า K1 หรือวีซ่าสมรสแล้ว ท่านมีสิทธิ์ในการยื่นขอเปลี่ยนสถานะได้หลังจากการสมรส ขณะเดียวกันวีซ่า K2 ของบุตรที่ยังมิได้ทำการสมรสของคู่หมั้นก็สามารถมีสิทธิ์ขอยื่นเปลี่ยนสถานะได้เช่น

Continue Reading


ยินดีต้อนรับเข้าสู่บล็อกวีซ่าและตรวจคนเข้าเมืองของประเทศสหรัฐอเมริกาดูแลโดยผู้เชี่ยวชาญด้านการเข้าเมืองของบริษัทสยาม ลีเกิ้ล ทางเราจะให้ข้อมูลเกี่ยวกับกฎหมายคนเข้าเมืองของสหรัฐอเมริกาและข้อมูลที่คุณสามารถคาดหวังจากขั้นตอนการขอวีซ่าและหัวข้ออื่นๆ ที่เกี่ยวข้องกับการเดินทางไปประเทศสหรัฐอเมริกาจากประเทศไทย คนไทยหลายคนเดินทางไปประเทศสหรัฐอเมริกาโดย วีซ่าประเภทนักท่องเที่ยว วีซ่าประเภทนักเรียน วีซ่าประเภทคู่หมั้นหรือวีซ่าประเภทคู่สมรส และทางเราจะให้ที่ข้อมูลเกี่ยวข้องกับการขอวีซ่าประเภทเหล่านี้ในหน้าเว็บไซต์นี้ กระทรวงความมั่นคงแห่งมาตุภูมิของประเทศสหรัฐอเมริกา

Continue Reading

Bringing a Thai Child to United States

Are you planning to take your child to the US? A US Citizen who became a stepparent, fiance of a Thai citizen, adopted parent, or an extended family member of a Thai child can also bring his/her child with him/her to the United States using various US visa types for children. K1 with the derivative […]

Continue Reading

Steps After the I-129F Petition for Alien Fiance is Approved

by | September 13, 2016 | US Fiancee Visa

What are the next steps after the I-129F petition for Alien Fiancée/e is approved? The USCIS will send the case to the National Visa Center (NVC) after the petition is approved for further processing. Once the case reaches the NVC, petitioner/ beneficiary will soon receive a case number and send the approved K visa package […]

Continue Reading

Adjustment of Status Timeline

The adjustment of status for permanent residency in the US can be claimed depending to the type of visa you had applied for. You cannot become a permanent resident using any of the non-immigrant visa categories though you can get a permanent resident using an immigrant visa. Generally, you can become a permanent resident based […]

Continue Reading

US Visa for Couples Outside Marriage

by | November 30, 2015 | US Tourist Visa

Under the US Immigration Law, there are restrictions for common-law couples. However, in 2011, the US government has amended the Visa Instruction Manual for household members of non-immigrant aliens who may not be qualified of obtaining such visa. With the amended Instruction Manual, they have the opportunity to travel together through the “B2” tourist visa. […]

Continue Reading

How To Get Advance Parole

by | September 29, 2015 | US Immigration

For you to be able to re-enter once you left the US, you must have an advance parole granted before you left the country. This is necessary if you are holding a non-immigrant visa or if you have a pending permanent resident application. Without it, you will not be permitted to re-enter the country unless […]

Continue Reading

The Social Security Number and Card

by | September 22, 2015 | US Immigration

Are you wondering why the US Government requires immigrants to secure a social security card or number? Social Security Number is very important in getting a job, acquiring social security benefits and in receiving some other government services. The Social Security Number is a 9 digit number assigned to individuals by the US government to […]

Continue Reading

False Claim to U.S. Citizenship

A recent decision by the United States Court of Appeals has put a light on the dangers of falsely claiming United States Citizenship. INA Section 212(a)(6)(C)(ii) states that any alien who falsely represents themselves to a U.S. citizen for any purpose or benefit will be inadmissible into the United States and removed from the United […]

Continue Reading

How do I bring my Fiance to the United States?

If you are a U.S. citizen, you can petition to bring your fiancé to the United States for the purpose of getting married. The U.S. government understands that the U.S. citizen and the fiancé might reside in different countries and want to avoid unnecessary travel or simply just want to get married in the United […]

Continue Reading

Search the blog