90-Day Non-Immigrant Visa
The 90-Day Non-Immigrant visa is issued to foreigners who wish to enter Thailand for study, business, investment, retirement and other purposes. This type of visa is valid for use for 90 days from the date of issue. The holder of this visa is also given a period of 90 days stay inside Thailand and can be extended for 7 days.
Furthermore, this type of visa grants the holder the option to convert to a 1-Year Non-Immigrant visa stay (i.e. work visa, marriage visa, retirement etc) which can be processed and obtained inside Thailand
The 90-day Non-Immigrant Visa is not the same as the Thai tourist visa. If you wish to apply for a tourist visa to Thailand, please contact or visit the nearest Thai Embassy or Consulate in your country.
Applicants under this visa category are the citizens or permanent residents of the countries listed below:
- Other European countries
Please note that other countries not listed above may still apply for the 90-Day Non-Immigrant visa under several circumstances. You may contact our 24/7 Customer Support or email us to find out how you qualify under this type of visa.
Applicants for 90-Day Non-Immigrant visa to Thailand must demonstrate that they are neither a public or security threat to the Thai government. Further, the applicants must be physically present in the country where they lodge their visa application. The general requirements for this type of visa are as follows:
- A passport with at least 6-month validity from the date of your intended arrival in Thailand.
- An invitation or confirmation letter to clarify the purpose of travel issued by the concerned organization.
- Additional supporting document requested by the Royal Thai embassy or consulate.
- Proof of financial funds and travel itinerary.
- Embassy fee.
The visa applicants are advised to apply for their visa either by mail or in person at the Royal Thai embassy or consulate in their home country.
Initial Non-immigrant Visa Application Process
- Preparation of the application form and other documents for the applicant.
- Submission of the required documents to the Thai embassy or consulate in the applicant's home country by mail or in person.
- Payment of the embassy or consular fees which can either be by cash, check, or by credit card.
- Review and processing of the visa application. The processing time usually takes 5 to 10 business days which depends with the Thai embassy or consulate where the application is lodged.