Visa Application in Thailand
Watch Our Thailand Visa Video
Thailand Visa is required for most foreign nationalities to travel and stay in Thailand for more than 30 days. Siam Legal offers an online Thai visa services that are both fast and secure. See visa categories below:
- MARRIAGE VISA - If you are married to a Thai national, you can apply for a Thai Marriage Visa. This visa allows you to stay and live in the Kingdom with your Thai spouse, with terms of initial 3 months period and 1 year visa stay.
- RETIREMENT VISA - Thai Retirement Visa is issued to applicants who are 50 years of age or over with the intention to retire in Thailand.
- BUSINESS VISA - Working or opening a business in Thailand requires a Thai Business Visa which is best applied for before coming to Thailand.
- 1-YEAR THAI VISA - Whether you want to visit and stay with a family, perform duties for the state enterprise or social welfare organizations, or for other purposes not fitted with other visa categories, you can apply for a 1-Year Thai Visa to travel inside the country all year.
- 90-DAY THAI VISA - If you intend to stay in Thailand for more than just the normal tourist visit, the 90-Day Visa is the best option for you.
Buy AXA COVID Travel Insurance Thailand! CLICK HERE
See the visa options available for your country and choose the appropriate visa that you need.
Book a Complete ASQ Thailand Package.