Opening a Bank Account
Opening a bank account in Thailand offers several benefits but foreigners often find themselves having a difficult time opening one or are unsure of what they need to be eligible for an account.
Siam Legal offers and provides assistance for a smooth and hassle-free way in opening up a Thai bank account.
- You will receive assistance in opening up a savings/current bank account
- You will receive a Bank book and a debit/ATM card
- Online Banking (Thai mobile number is required)
- Applicants who are currently on visa exemption stamps or short-stay visas
- Applicants who are currently in Thailand on a non-immigrant visa or extension of stay
- Guarantee letter (to be provided by Siam Legal)
- If you reside in Bangkok or Chiang Mai, we will accompany you personally to the bank.
- If you currently reside in the provinces, we will coordinate with the branch of the bank nearest you and set up an appointment for you to open an account. The staff at the bank will take care of you. We will mail the necessary forms that you need to submit to the branch of the bank.
Our service fee is 150 USD for opening a local currency account. If you reside in Bangkok, it includes free consultation on Thai visa-related inquiries.