Spain Residence Visa for Thai
Residing in Spain is a privilege for those who would like to go there to study, work or join their family who are Spanish citizens or permanent residents of Spain. However, having successfully obtained a resident visa to study and reside in Spain doesn't immediately translate to having a resident status. Resident visa holders will need to apply for a resident card with the local police authorities once they get to the country.
Student Resident Visa
Those who would like to study in Spain for more than 3 months need to obtain an appropriate student resident visa so that they maybe able to stay in Spain and do their schooling.
Required Documents for the Application
- Completed Visa Application forms (4 copies)
- Passport with at least 6-month validity and photocopy
- Passport sized photos (4 pcs) - Should not be more than six-month old
- Admission letter from an accredited Spanish school or university
- Authorization letter from parents for under-aged students
- Travel insurance covering medical-related expenses
- Police clearance from the Royal Thai Police
- Medical certificate
Hosting a Student In Spain
If the student's schooling will be financed by a host family in Spain, the visa applicant must submit official statement to the local government office in regards to the capacity of the host family to sponsor him/her in accordance with the Spanish Aliens Law.
Visa Processing Time
It may take the embassy a month to evaluate your visa application so it's recommended to lodge your visa application as early as possible.
Processing TimesNationalities listed below please allow several weeks for processing:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Belarus, Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Travel Document holders, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Surinam, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
What We Can Do For You
We can assist you with your student visa application through our package as follows:
- Full review of qualifications
- Consultation with our Spanish Immigration Specialist
- Comprehensive checklist of documents for the applicant
- Professional and accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful preparation of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advice on how to handle yourself during the interview (if any)