Spain Tourist Visa for Thai
Holidaying in Spain is a fantastic option for visitors who wish to witness the exciting and dangerous sport of bull fighting, indulge in Paella and other Spanish delicacies, visit age-old cathedrals and stroll along the colorful streets of Madrid and Barcelona. Thais are among the other nationals who are required to apply for a tourist visa to be able to enter Spain for a holiday.
Required Documents for the Application
- Completed Visa Application forms (4 copies)
- Passport with at least 6-month validity and photocopy
- Passport sized photos (4 pcs) – Should not be more than six-month old
- Employment certificate, Bank Certificate/Statement
- Detailed copy of itinerary
- Travel insurance
Applying a Spanish Tourist Visa Through Sponsorship
The sponsor needs to furnish the following:
- Notarized sponsorship letter - this should specially states that the host will take care of his guest financially during his stay in the schengen territory.
- Evidence of good economic position - bank statements, income tax, employment certificate and House title deed.
- Proof of immigration status in Spain in case the sponsor is not Spanish citizen
Visa Processing Time
It may take the embassy 15 business days to evaluate your visa application. The process can take longer if interview is required.
Processing TimesNationalities listed below please allow several weeks for processing:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Belarus, Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Travel Document holders, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Surinam, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
Validity Of The Visa
A Spanish tourist visa is valid for 90 days. It is valid in all Schengen - member countries namely Germany, France, Austria, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Italy, Spain, Greece, Portugal, Iceland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, and the Czech Republic.
What We Can Do For You
Applying a Spanish tourist doesn't have to be an arduous ordeal for the applicant. At Siam Legal, we offer you a competitive package to ensure the success of your visa application. Our Spanish tourist visa service provides:
- Full review of your sponsor and your own financial & employment history
- Consultation with our Spanish Immigration Specialist
- Comprehensive checklist of documents for the applicant and the sponsor
- Professional and accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful preparation of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advice on how to handle yourself during the interview (if any)