Amazing destinations await you by traveling in a European country. It will cater you the things you are possibly searching for through their interesting historical background and heritage especially to all Thai nationals who want to spend their holidays, and tourism travel in Europe. Your travel has been made easier by applying your Schengen visa. This visa allows you to explore for a maximum of 90 days in any of those European countries that have signed in with the Schengen Agreement which excludes traveling to United Kingdom and Ireland that would require a separate visa.
Multiple-Entry Visa with longer Validity
A multiple-entry Schengen visa allows you to come in and out in Schengen Area as many times as possible as long as you do not violate the 90/180 rule - you shouldn’t remain in the Schengen Area longer than 90 days within 180 days.
- One year multiple-entry. The applicant has obtained and lawfully used three visas within the previous 2 years.
- Two years multiple-entry. The applicant has obtained and lawfully used a previous multiple entry-visa valid for one year within the previous two years.
- Five years multiple-entry. The applicant has obtained and lawfully used a previous multiple entry-visa valid for two years within the previous three years.
Schengen Visa Requirements
- Completed visa application form
- Most recent photograph
- Proof of stable financial background such as bank statements, property certificates, and other related documents.
- Proof of travel arrangements and accommodations such as hotel booking receipts, airline tickets and itineraries.
- Health and Travel Insurance with a minimum of EUR 30,000.00.
- If currently employed: it is best to present a certificate of employment from employer, with most recent income statement.
- If you have a sponsor, an invitation letter should be provided together with the official sponsorship declaration made from his/her home country as a supporting evidence for the said visa application.
Application Process in Thailand
- STEP 1 - You must visit the embassy, consulate or the visa center of his destination in Europe where you intend to stay or make as his/her first point of destination or where you will spend most days. Personal appearance is mandatory unless you are exempted from the biometric data capturing process.
- STEP 2 - The applicant should complete all the necessary or required documents and immediately apply for the visa within 6 months before your date of departure or the latest is 2 weeks.
- STEP 3 - Applicant needs to book an appointment at the respective Embassy, Consulate or Visa Center prior to visiting them. The standard visa fee is €80 for adults and €45 for children from 6 to 12 years old. However, some submission center charges a processing fee.
- STEP 4 - After submission, the applicant should wait for the visa approval between 4-15 business days. You may also contact the embassy/consulate's hot-line for follow-ups or check it on their websites.
Visa Processing Time
Normally, it will take 4-15 business days to process, but sometimes even longer when an interview is needed. It would also depend on the applicant's circumstances and the time of the application.
If you are uncertain of what to do and you would like to increase your rate of approval, Siam Legal is more than willing to assist you to make your application successful. We offer:
- Full review of your personal, financial & employment history
- Consultation and confirmation that this visa is appropriate for you
- Extensive checklist of documents that you need for your visa application
- Professional and accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Expert advice on how to handle yourself at your Consular interview
- Unlimited personal communication with our Visa Specialists.
|Schengen Visa for Germany||Schengen Visa for France|
|Schengen Visa for Portugal||Schengen Visa for Italy|
|Schengen Visa for Netherlands||Schengen Visa for Spain|
|Schengen Visa for Denmark||Schengen Visa for Belgium|
|Local Office Numbers:|