Spain Business Visa for Thai
If you are heading to Spain to conduct business with your Spanish business partners or clients, you are advised to apply a business visa to be able to get admitted in the Spanish soil and carry out your business itinerary. The Spanish embassy in Bangkok accepts Business Visa applications from Thai nationals and resident expats of Thailand.
Required Documents for the Application
- Completed Visa Application forms (4 copies)
- Passport with at least 6-month validity and photocopy
- Passport sized photos (4 pcs) - Should not be more than six-month old
- Employment certificate, Bank Certificate/Statement
- Detailed copy of itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Invitation Letter in Spanish from the Spanish business partner
Visa Processing Time
It may take the embassy 7 business days to evaluate your visa application. The process can take longer if interview is required.
Processing TimesNationalities listed below please allow several weeks for processing:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Belarus, Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Travel Document holders, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Surinam, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
Validity Of The Visa
A Spanish tourist visa is valid for 90 days. It is valid in all Schengen - member countries namely Germany, France, Austria, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Italy, Spain, Greece, Portugal, Iceland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, and the Czech Republic.
Spanish Visa Denied: Appeal
Whenever the diplomatic missions and consular offices decide to refuse a Spanish visa, the applicant must be always notified. However they are under no obligation to provide reasons for the refusal, except in the case of visas for family reunification or for work for third parties.
You may appeal the refusal of a visa either by means of a request for reconsideration from the same diplomatic mission or consular office with one month, or by requesting a judicial review before the Supreme Court in Madrid, within two months.
What We Can Do For You
Siam Legal can assist you with obtaining a Business Visa to Spain through our package. We offer:
- Full review of your own personal, financial & employment history
- Consultation with our Spanish Immigration Specialist
- Comprehensive checklist of required documents for the applicant
- Professional and accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful preparation of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advice on how to handle yourself during the interview (if any)