Thai Police Clearance
Thai Police Clearance (also known as police clearance certificate) is a document issued by the Royal Thai Police or government of the Kingdom of Thailand declaring that you do not have a criminal record in Thailand. The purpose of the certificate or clearance is to make sure that you do not pose security risks or endanger the peace and order of the state. The Thai Police Clearance Certificate is issued by the Special Branch of the Royal Thai Police in Bangkok, Thailand.
Siam Legal offers and provides police clearance service and assistance for a smooth and hassle-free process in securing a Thai Police Clearance certificate for foreigners who are currently residing in Thailand and abroad.
- You will not be required to be present when requesting for the Thai Police Check
- Our firm will coordinate with the Royal Thai Police in securing the Police Clearance Certificate
- It is beneficial for those foreigners who are no longer residing in Thailand but they need to secure a certificate for expedited application and mailing to your current location abroad
- Applicants who are currently on short-stay visas
- Applicants who used to stay in Thailand on short-stay visas
- Applicants who are currently in Thailand on a non-immigrant visa or extension of stay
- Applicants who used to stay in Thailand on a non-immigrant visa or extension of stay
- Passport (old and current) with Thai immigration stamps
- Copy of Thai work permit (if applicable)
- Two photographs (2inches x 2inches)
- A set of original fingerprint. Fingerprint must be taken at local police or Thai Consulate or Thai Embassy in your country together with the official seal and signature of the official taking the fingerprint.
- The applicant will fill out and sign the application form and power of attorney giving Siam Legal the power to submit the application on behalf of the applicant
- The applicant will visit a local police station or the local Thai Embassy or Consulate to have their fingerprints taken.
- You will mail all the required documents to our office in Bangkok
- Our representative will submit the application to the Royal Thai Police
- The processing time is 7-10 business days and it does not include the time for the mailing of documents
- After the issuance of the Police Certificate, the applicant will receive a scanned copy of the certificate and the original document will be mailed through a courier or registered mail
Our Police Clearance Service
If you need to apply for a Thai Police Clearance Certificate or a Certificate of No Criminal Record from Thailand, we can help you facilitate your request through the Royal Thai Police Headquarters in Bangkok, Thailand.
Our services included:
- Expedite processing for the police certificate application
- Provide special instruction for fingerprint collection
- 24/7 Client Support
- Rush mailing of your certificate to you
We also provide the following service:
- Obtain the missing required documents from the appropriate agency or company
- Obtain the record of judgment or court transcript for those who have prior criminal records in Thailand
Foreigners residing abroad - US$498 (7% VAT and Government fee included)
Foreigners residing in Thailand - US$339 (7% VAT and Government fee included)
**The fees include the courier fees