Police Clearance Certificate in Thailand
Thai Police Clearance (aka police certificate) is a document issued by the Thai police or government declaring that you do not have a criminal record in Thailand. The purpose of the certificate or clearance is to make sure that you do not pose security risks upon entering the Kingdom. The Thai Police Clearance is issued by the Special Branch of the Royal Thai Police in Bangkok, Thailand.
Siam Legal offers and provides assistance for a smooth and hassle-free way in securing a Thai Police Clearance certificate for foreigners who are currently in Thailand and abroad.
- You will not be required to be present when requesting for the certificate
- It is beneficial for those foreigners who are no longer residing in Thailand but they need to secure a certificate for
- Expedited application and mailing to your current location
- Applicants who are currently on short-stay visas
- Applicants who used to stay in Thailand on short-stay visas
- Applicants who are currently in Thailand on a non-immigrant visa or extension of stay
- Applicants who used to stay in Thailand on a non-immigrant visa or extension of stay
- Passport (old and current) with Thai immigration stamps
- Copy of Thai work permit (if applicable)
- Two photographs (2inches x 2inches)
- A set of original fingerprint. Fingerprint must be taken at local police or Thai Consulate or Thai Embassy in your country together with the official seal and signature of the official taking the fingerprint.
- You will mail all the required documents to our office in Bangkok
- Our representative will submit the application
- The processing time is 7 business days and it does not include the time for the mailing of documents
Foreigners residing abroad - US$498 (7% VAT and Government fee included)
Foreigners residing in Thailand - US$339 (7% VAT and Government fee included)
**The fees include the courier fees