German Business Visa
If you are going to Germany to conduct business, make sure to obtain the appropriate visa prior to your departure. A business visa will allow you to travel to Germany to carry out your business affairs. These affairs can be in the form meeting with clients or business partners, attending seminars or conferences, attending promotional affairs and other business-related activities.
- fully completed application form and required declaration
- two passport photographs
- valid national passport and one copy
- your current bank statement and one copy
- health insurance with a minimum coverage of at least 30,000 EUR
- business references
- proof of hotel reservation and airline reservation and one copy
- visa fees
German embassies or missions in the applicant's home country may require additional documents such as those enumerated below:
- Certificate of company registration
- Certificate of association
- Invitation letters from business partners
- Invitation letters from the employer stating the individual's length of business trip, employment duration etc.
Visa Processing Time
It may take the embassy two to ten business days to evaluate your visa application. The process can take longer if interview is required. It is always advised to submit your visa applications a month prior to your departure to Germany.
Visa Application Process
- STEP 1 - Visit the nearest German embassy or mission in the home country. Inquire about the specific requirements for obtaining a business visa.
- STEP 2 - Secure all the needed documents immediately in order to avoid further delay in the application.
- STEP 3 - Pay the corresponding application fees.
- STEP 4 - Ask for an appointment schedule. In case the German embassy or mission has a hotline number that accepts applications, then use of said system is highly recommended for speedier transactions.
- STEP 5 - During the scheduled appointment, submit all the required forms and documents. Wait for the approval.
What Siam Legal Can Do For You
We can assist you with going over the Business Visa application through our services follows:
- Liaise with your company or employer for the proper documents
- Consultation with our German Immigration Specialist
- Comprehensive checklist of required documents for the applicant
- Professional and accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful preparation of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advice on how to handle yourself during the interview (if any)
Contact any of our German immigration attorneys in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, and Chiang Mai to arrange your German Business Visa in Thailand.
|Schengen Visa for Germany||Schengen Visa for France|
|Schengen Visa for Portugal||Schengen Visa for Italy|
|Schengen Visa for Netherlands||Schengen Visa for Spain|
|Schengen Visa for Denmark||Schengen Visa for Belgium|
|Local Office Numbers:|