French Business Visa for Thai
If you are going to France for business, be mindful about the correct visa to obtain prior to your departure to France. Foreigners who would like to carry out some business-related tasks in France need to obtain a business visa at the French embassy near your area.
- Passport (valid for 6 months)
- Copy of passport's photo page
- Completed Visa application form
- Two color ID photos size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm in white background
- Documentation regarding employment and the purposes of the visit.
- Employment letter specifying company's contact info, position
- When participating in a fair, evidence of booking of the stall
- If self employed, provide copy of Business registration certificate
- Proof of accommodation
- Bank statements, payment slips showing sufficient funds
- Flight reservation and proof of accommodation
- Proof of medical insurance
Visa Processing Time
It normally takes the embassy 3 working days to process the visa application. It takes longer if an interview is required or if it's the peak season. For non-Thai applicants the application can take up to 10 business days. When Visa is granted, you have to show the following when picking up your passport:
- Original and a copy of the return flight ticket
- Proof of health insurance
Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Belarus, Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Travel Document holders, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Surinam, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
Validity of the Visa
A French Business visa is valid for 90 days. It is valid in all Schengen - member countries namely Germany, France, Austria, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Italy, Spain, Greece, Portugal, Iceland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary and the Czech Republic.
What Siam Legal Can Do For You
Our French Business visa service does not include embassy or government fees. We provide you with:
- Full review of your own personal, financial & employment history
- Liaise with your employer in regards to the correct documents needed
- Consultation with our French Immigration Specialist
- Comprehensive checklist of documents for the applicant and the sponsor (if any)
- Professional and accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful preparation of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advice on how to handle yourself during the interview (if any)