Australian Working Holiday
What is an Australian working holiday visa?
An Australian Working Holiday Visa is issued to foreigners who would like to visit Australia for work and vacation purposes. This visa allows the holders to enjoy their holiday while seeking and earning money from temporary or casual employment. Thais are among the nationals who can apply for this visa.
Australia working holiday visa Thailand applicant must be:
- Aged 18 to 30 years on the date of application
- Holding Thai passport
To be qualified for this visa, you must:
- Have a letter of support from your government - original letter of approval from the Office of Welfare Promotion, Protection and Empowerment of Vulnerable Groups in Bangkok.
- Not be accompanied by dependent children
- Not have previously entered Australia on Work and Holiday visa
- Hold a degree or post high school diploma from an accredited institution.
- Be Competent in English
- Pass the health requirements
- Pass the character requirements
- Show proof of sufficient funds to support the first months of your holiday stay
Validity of Work Holiday Visa
Once the Australia working visa is granted, the holder must enter the country within three months to get the visa activated. Failure to do so may result in visa expiration and you need to reapply for a new visa to go to Australia under the Holiday and Work Program. One may travel and work in Australia for up to 12 months.
Conditions of Visa
- You can only work up to 6 months for one employer.
- The work limitation applies to full-time or part-time employment.
- You must not study or train for more than 4 months.
- If you obtain a new passport, you must advise the department of the new details as soon as possible.
What We Can Do For You
Our Australia Working Holiday Visa Thailand service does not include embassy or government fees. We provide you with:
- Full review of your sponsor and your own personal, financial & employment history
- Consultation and confirmation what type of visitor visa is appropriate for you
- Comprehensive checklist of required documents for the applicant and the sponsor
- Thorough preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful arrangement of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advice on how to handle the consular interview
- Unlimited assistance over the phone with our Australian Visa specialists
Contact any of our Australian immigration attorneys in Bangkok, Hua Hin, Chiang Mai Pattaya or Phuket to arrange your Australian Tourist Visa in Thailand.