K-1 Visa Interview Questions
About the Interview Questions
K-1 Visa interview questions vary. We have listed some of the questions that have been asked before across the globe both for K-1 Visa interviews and K-3 Visa interviews. These questions do vary as stated before but give you a good indication as to what the US Embassy is looking at.
Example K-1 Visa Interview Questions
- How long do you know your fiancee?
- When did you meet in person?
- When is your fiancee's birthday?
- Does your fiancee have a brother or a sister?
- Where was your fiancee born?
- Where does your fiancee's parents live?
- What does your fiancee do for a living?
- What do you love about your fiance?
- Where are you getting married?
- Where did you get engaged?
It does become rather apparent that the US Embassy is tasked with establishing if you are in a bona fide relationship. Your fiancee should be able to answer some of the most basic questions during the K-1 Visa Interview at the embassy about you and your relatioship. At Siam Legal we accompany your Thai fiancee to the US Embassy and we make sure that she is prepared and understands the possible questions for the interview.
Example K-3 Visa Interview Questions
- What do you do for a living?
- Where did you meet the first time?
- How long do you know each other?
- Does he have any children?
- When is his birthday?
- When did you get married?
- What are his childrens names?
- Have you been to the US?
- Why did he divorce his first wife?
The example of K-3 Visa interview questions are listed above. These are just a brief example of some of the interview questions asked during the process. Speak to one of our US Immigrations attorneys if you are worried or don't fully understand the K-1 and K-3 Visa process. Your first consulation is free.