UK Family Visa
Many Britons want to bring their foreign spouse and family to live with them in the United Kingdom. A British citizen or a person who reside in the UK may petition to bring their family members to the United Kingdom under the UK Family Visa.
The process begins at the British Embassy in Bangkok where the main applicant has obtained their work permit. The applicant’s family members can apply for an entry-clearance at the same time as the main applicant. Siam Legal can provide assistance with the process for the applicant's spouse, fiancé, children, adult dependent relatives, or parents.
UK Spouse Visa
We can assist you on how to apply for a visa in the UK for your spouse and family members.
UK Fiancé(e) Visa
If you want to bring your fiancé or civil partner to the United Kingdom to get married, you can apply for a UK Fiancé visa for a permission to stay for 6 months.
UK Visa for Children
You can bring your child, including adopted children, to the United Kingdom with you. It is done by applying for a UK visa under the child category.
UK Adult Dependent Relatives Visa
Adult Dependent Relative Visas are available for parents and grandparents, siblings and children (who are over 18 years old) of a British citizen or someone settled in the UK. Information how to apply for a UK adult dependent relatives visa can be found on our website.
UK Parent Visa
If you are a parent of a child in the UK, you can apply for a UK parent visa outside the country and enter the UK to be with your children.
What Siam Legal Can Do For You
Our UK Family Visa in Thailand service does not include embassy or government fees. We provide you with:
- Full review of your sponsor and your own personal, financial & employment history
- Consultation and confirmation of what type of UK family visa is appropriate for you
- Comprehensive checklist of required documents for the applicant and the sponsor
- Thorough preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful arrangement of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advice on how to handle the consular interview
- Unlimited assistance over the phone with our UK Visa specialists