Property Legal Services
The property market in Thailand is not regulated very well and you could very well lose your investment in the kingdom. There have been many property scandals in Thailand and some buildings have never been completed 10 years after people have paid a deposit. Ensure that your investment is safe by allowing a Thai property lawyer to check the documents and the developer for you before paying or signing any contract.
- Conducting a search on the title and relevant documents of the land;
- Ascertaining that the title document is in order;
- Ensuring that a seller is the current owner of the land;
- Confirm the lack of mortgage, and the lack of further encumbrances;
- Check actions against the seller in both court and the Central Bankruptcy Court;
- Verifying whether there is any restriction on the development of the land.
See our Title Search service.
- conduct a physical inspection of the land or property
- Inspection of building permits
- Research on the Seller or Developer's Credential
See our Due Diligence service.
Prepare the Sale and Purchase Agreement
- Verifying the sales agreement;
- Providing comments on clauses of the sales agreement;
- Negotiate modifications as needed to protect your interest.
See Review of Contracts service.
Transfer or Registration of Title
- Preparing the application and supporting documents;
- Registering, on your behalf, at the Land Department.
See our Transfer of Title service.
Registration of Thai Company
- Draft, review and registration of the Objectives and the Articles of Association;
- Obtain the Company Registration Certificate and Affidavit
- Apply for Taxpayer Identification Number
- Translate the company registration documents, such as the Certificate of Incorporation and the Articles of Association into English.
See Thai Limited Company registration.
Siam Legal Property Services
Siam Legal offers property legal services with offices within major provinces in Thailand. These include Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Pattaya, Samui, and Phuket. Our firm is staffed with foreign lawyers and Thai lawyers scattered around Thailand. You can visit our head office in Bangkok at the Two Pacific Place, 18th Floor, Unit 1806; or if you have any property questions or issues that need to be addressed, call us using the phone numbers below.
|Local Office Numbers:
"What our Clients say about Us..."
Hi, I want to compliment Mr. Sirichot Chaiyachot your lawyer. As a foreigner who came to your firm five years ago and right up till today, I face doubts and uncertainties living in Thailand buying property and dealing with Thai language contracts. All these were made easy and smooth after I met Mr. Sirichot, young and eager to help and very professional lawyer who always give good, sound, and safe advice. I have heartfelt thanks for a legal advisor like him and will always seek his legal aid whenever I need and will strongly recommend to others.