German Student Visa
Germany houses some of the top educational institutions in the world so the number of students who would like to go there for academic purposes. Some just simply would like to stay in Germany and learn the German language and they too are entitled to a student visa so that they maybe able to stay and study in Germany.
- Two fully completed application forms and required declaration in duplicate
- Two passport photographs in white background
- valid national passport and one copy
- letter of acceptance of a German university/language school/college and one copy
- evidence that you have funds to support yourself while in Germany and one copy
- Visa fee
NOTE: All documents in Thai need to be translated in either German or English
- Submit all the necessary documents to the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany located at 9 South Sathorn Road, Bangkok 10120 and pay the corresponding fees.
- Comply with any additional requirements requested and appear before the Immigration Officer for an interview.
- The German Embassy will forward the application to the authorities in the area of residence of the German national.
- After processing, the authorities in Germany will forward their decision to the German Embassy in Bangkok.
- If granted, the Thai fiancée can now fly to Germany, get married and apply for a residence permit within 90 days.
Visa Processing Time
It takes two months to process the visa so you have to lodge your application on time.
Applying for a German Student Visa
- The university or school in Germany shall furnish you the relevant documents necessary for the visa application. This includes letter of admission, syllabus of your case among others.
- You have to fill out the corresponding application forms, provide documentations of proof of sufficient funds to cover your expenses during your stay in Germany. If you are going there under sponsorship, your sponsor should furnish you a duly completed sponsorship form.
- You can lodge your application at the German embassy nearest to you.
Validity of the Visa
The validity of the visa will depend on the duration of the program that you will be attending.
What Siam Legal Can Do For You
Siam Legal can assist with the professional preparation of your student visa application through their knowledgeable and experienced immigration lawyers. We provide the following services:
- Full review of your educational background and qualifications
- Liaise with your University for the documents to furnish for the application
- Consultation with our German Immigration Specialist
- Comprehensive checklist of documents for the applicant and the sponsor (if any)
- Professional and accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful preparation of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advice on how to handle yourself during the interview (if any)
|Schengen Visa for Germany||Schengen Visa for France|
|Schengen Visa for Portugal||Schengen Visa for Italy|
|Schengen Visa for Netherlands||Schengen Visa for Spain|
|Schengen Visa for Denmark||Schengen Visa for Belgium|
|Local Office Numbers:|