UK Visa Thailand
A UK Visa is required for Thai nationals to visit the UK whether for a short holiday or to permanently settle in the United Kingdom. The UK visa can be issued for 6 months, two years, five years or even ten years depending on the visa category. For Thai nationals, traveling to the U.K. is a dream come true, but the process of getting a visa is not that easy, that’s why a lot of Thai people choose to travel to other countries aside from the United Kingdom.
Siam Legal International is a British-managed law firm with English speaking Thai lawyers and immigration specialists. We have been proudly serving our clients for more than 17 years and very much hope to be of service to you. Our experienced and professional team of immigration consultants would be very pleased to provide assistance with your UK visa application.
Why should you get a consultation?
- There could be many issues that you had perhaps not considered and therefore it is best not to rush into anything - especially if your application is for a family member or loved one.
- Siam Legal's team of UK Visa and Immigration Consultants will have the opportunity to assess your partner, friend, or relative's likelihood of success and offer advice accordingly. This will not only give you peace of mind but will allow you to decide how you wish to proceed. This is where Siam Legal differs from others “so called" immigration specialists or visa agencies.
- Even if you feel you are not quite ready to apply for that visa, it's best to be prepared. As what you do now can make all the difference.
- And if you decide to use Siam Legal to arrange your UK Visa Application, we'll refund the consultation.
What Siam Legal can do for you?
Our service does not include embassy or government fees. We provide you with:
- Full review of your sponsor and your own personal, financial & employment history
- Consultation and confirmation what type of visitor visa is appropriate for you
- Comprehensive checklist of required documents for the applicant and the sponsor (if any)
- Thorough preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful arrangement of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advice on how to handle the consular interview
- Unlimited assistance over the phone with our Visa specialists
You may also contact us through LINE and WhatsApp
|Local Office Numbers:|