Amazing destinations await you by traveling in a European country. It will cater you the things you are possibly searching for through their interesting historical background and heritage especially to all Thai nationals who want to spend their holidays, and tourism travel in Europe. Your travel has been made easier by applying your Schengen visa. This visa allows you to explore for a maximum of 90 days in any of those European countries that have signed in with the Schengen Agreement which excludes traveling to United Kingdom and Ireland that would require a separate visa.
Schengen Visa Requirements
- Completed visa application form
- Most recent photograph
- Proof of stable financial background such as bank statements, property certificates, and other related documents.
- Proof of travel arrangements and accommodations such as hotel booking receipts, airline tickets and itineraries.
- Health and Travel Insurance with a minimum of EUR 30,000.00.
- If currently employed: it is best to present a certificate of employment from employer, with most recent income statement.
- If you have a sponsor, an invitation letter should be provided together with the official sponsorship declaration made from his/her home country as a supporting evidence for the said visa application.
Application Process in Thailand
- STEP 1 - Applicant must visit the embassy of his destination in Europe where he/she intends to stay or make as his/her first point of destination and inquire for the necessary application requirements. Personal visits are encouraged for more efficient and accurate information. However, you can also contact the embassy/consulate by phone if available for your inquiries.
- STEP 2 - The applicant should complete all the necessary or required documents and immediately apply for the visa at least 6 weeks before the proposed date of departure.
- STEP 3 - Go to the immediate issuing embassy/consulate in Thailand and submit all the completed documents for application. Then pay for the visa processing fee which is currently 60 GBP or approximately THB 3,000.
- STEP 4 - After submission, the applicant should wait for the visa approval. He/she may also contact the embassy/consulate's hot-line for follow-ups.
Visa Processing Time
Normally, it will take 4-5 business days to process, but sometimes even longer when an interview is needed. It would also depend on the applicant's circumstances and the time of the application.
If you are uncertain of what to do and you would like to increase your rate of approval, Siam Legal is more than willing to assist you to make your application successful. We offer:
- Full review of your personal, financial & employment history
- Consultation and confirmation that this visa is appropriate for you
- Extensive checklist of documents that you need for your visa application
- Professional and accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Expert advice on how to handle yourself at your Consular interview
- Unlimited personal communication with our Visa Specialists.