French Settlement Visa for Thai
Settling in France with your French spouse is among the immigration privileges of being married to a French national. You shall be able to live; work and study in France once granted a Settlement visa.
- 2 Color ID Photographs, size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm taken against a plain white background
- Passport with at least 6-month validity
- A copy of the passport's photo page
- A copy of the marriage certificate
- A copy of the applicant's ID card
- A copy of the applicant's proof of personal income i.e. bank account and salary slips
- A copy of the French spouse's certificate of nationality in the forms of:
- National ID card
- Certificate of Nationality
- Decree granting the French Nationality
- Registration Card as a French residing abroad
- A copy of the French spouse's personal income i.e. income taxes and pay slips
- A copy of the French spouse's proof of accommodation i.e. leases agreement, rental receipts for the last three months or title deeds.
- Letter from the French spouse confirming the settlement in France
- Confirmed reservation of a roundtrip flight ticket
- Proof of medical insurance.
Visa Processing TimeNATIONALITIES LISTED BELOW PLEASE ALLOW SEVERAL WEEKS FOR PROCESSING:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Belarus, Burundi,Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran , Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Nigeria, N. Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Travel Document holders, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Surinam, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
French Permanent Residency
- French Permanent Residence can be obtained after staying in France for at least 3 years.
- A French permanent residence permit (Carte de résident, CR) allows the holder to live permanently in France.
- Permits are valid for 10 years and renewable.
- The applicant has to prove that they are financially self-sufficient by providing previous three years' tax payments and current employment contract.
- Once on Permanent Residence, the holders are free to choose an employer, permitted to work on a self-employed basis and do not require a work permit.
What Siam Legal Can Do For You
We assist in the smooth and hassle-free processing of your settlement visa through our professional visa assistance services. We offer:
- Full review of your spouse's and your own personal, financial & employment history
- Consultation with our French Immigration Specialist
- Comprehensive checklist of documents for the applicant and the French spouse
- Professional and accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful preparation of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advice on how to handle yourself during the interview (if any)