Visa to Canada
Traveling to Canada for Thai nationals would require them to obtain any kind of Canadian Visas depending on their purpose of travel for them to get admitted in the country. Obtaining specific Canadian visa may also vary to the number of times you wish to enter the country. In this case, it is very important to predetermine the appropriate visa for you before lodging the visa application.
Canadian Visa Services
Depending on your purpose and the number of times you wish to enter the country, you may use the appropriate type of visa suited for you:
General Required Documents
- Completed visa application form
- Valid passport (Bring your old passport with you, if you have any.)
- Your recent photograph - see specifications here
- Proof of Sufficient funds
- Details of employment (this can be in different forms):
- Employment letter stating your position, length of service, and salary.
- Payment slips (if any)
- If working within a government agency, provide leave certificate stating whether you are an enterprise personnel or employed in the private sector.
- If self-employed, provide the original and a photocopy of your Business Registration Certificate.
- Invitation Letter from Canada (for applicants whose purpose of visit is business, training, seminars, or among others.
- Police Clearance (for character refrence)
If you want to obtain your visa to Canada hassle free, we would be glad to assist you with the following application process:
- Full review of your personal, financial, and employment history
- Consultation with our Canadian Immigration Specialist
- Comprehensive checklist of documents needed for your visa application (both applicant and sponsor)
- Professional and precise preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful preparation of all correspondence
- Expert advice on how to handle yourself during the Consular interview (if any)
- Unlimited consultation with our Canadian immigration specialists.