US Visa Application
Watch Our US Visa Video
Thai citizens who seek to travel to the United States for a temporary period or take up indefinite or permanent residence in the country are required for a visa. The purpose of your intended visit (and other facts) will determine what type of visa is needed under the US Immigration Law. If you wish to apply for a visa, it is required to meet all eligibilities in order to receive the appropriate category of visa for which you are applying.
Thai applicants are also advised to give significant attention to planning. If you wish to successfully secure a visa, you might want to consider getting an expert advice to know when is the best time to start your application.
Important Things to Remember
The requirements to apply for a visa depends primarily on the purpose of travel to the US. Generally, you need to consider the following when applying for a US Visa.
- You must have a valid, machine-readable passport for travel to the United States. Validity date must be at least 6 months beyond your intended period of stay.
- You must meet the program requirements based on the visa category that you wish to apply for.
- Be there in your visa appointment and interview. Review the information provided by the US Embassy for the local processes in Thailand. Consider the embassy security procedures.
In addition, you must also remember that some visa applications require additional special clearances or administrative processing. You must adhere with the regulations when you are advised of this possibility.
Here at Siam Legal, we provide you with services which may include (but not limited to) the following:
- Consultation with our Immigration Specialist to provide you with sound and legal advice on the process of application.
- Preparation of primary and other supporting documents required on the visa category.
- Filing of application to the respective agencies.
- Lawyer Accessibility
- Contact with U.S. embassy
- Embassy interview preparation
- Assistance with the police clearance report and medical examination, when appropriate.
|Local Office Numbers:|